Recently WhatsApp has launched a big update for its users but this update is not for everyone. Yes you heard it right this is about WhatsApp Video Calling but don’t get so excited as this is not a full release and only some people are able to use this feature (On random basis)
But there is a trick to get this option fast. So are you interested in getting this update? If yes then you can follow these steps to activate WhatsApp Video Calling feature on your android phone:
How to activate WhatsApp Video Calling on Android:
To activate this feature you will need to have the latest version of WhatsApp which is WhatsApp 2.16.318 APK or above and then follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of WhatsApp: WhatsApp 2.16.319
- Now create a backup of your WhatsApp data (Chats) in the previous version of WhatsApp
- Uninstall your WhatsApp (Old version)
- Now Install the latest version of WhatsApp which you have recently downloaded and open it.
- Now just select any of the contact in the call section and click on the video call icon. Make sure that the contact which you want to video call should have the latest version of WhatsApp or you wont be able to video call to that user.
- If the Video calling feature is not working (The video call icon is not appearing) then wipe out all the data from your WhatsApp and log in again (Step According to AndroidPolice)
- Thats it!! You will now see a video calling option on your WhatsApp interface.
You can also video call by selecting the contact to chat then just click on the call button option (On the Up-Right corner) and then select “Video Call” option
Note: If you are not able to download the WhatsApp from the above link then you can go to this link (http://bit.ly/2dUjJzz) and download the latest version of WhatsApp
Congratulations you have successfully activate the WhatsApp Video Calling option on your android phone.
That’s it!! If you have any queries then feel free to ask it in the comment section below.