Earlier iTunes was the only way to transfer any file or data from PC to iPhone but now you can do the same with some of the best third party softwares like TunesGO
So if you want to try this method then you must read this guide in which I will teach you how to transfer file or data like contacts/messages/pictures/music/video from PC to iPhone using TunesGO. So lets get started:
Before getting started, let me tell you something about TunesGO:
What is TunesGO:
TunesGO is a phone manager powered by Wondershare which can help you in transferring any file or data from your PC to iPhone (or any other iOS device). TunesGO can help you in managing your mobile lifestyle and one of the best thing is that no iTunes is needed for any of the iOS related features or functions.
TunesGO is available for Windows and Mac.
Here are some of the best features of TunesGO
- Transfer any file from any computer – with TunesGO you can transfer any file from any computer to any iOS or Android devices
- TunesGO Support Songs and Videos in 30+ Different Formats!
- Two-Way Synchronization – TunesGO offer Two-Way Synchronization which means now you can transfer data or file from your computer to any device OR from any device to your computer without converting the file, Hence more reliable than iTunes.
- With TunesGo you can remove all the duplicate files like album artwork, ratings, tags..etc. It let you fix ID3 tags for any iOS or Android devices, All you have to do is click on “De-Duplicate” button
How to transfer any file from PC to iPhone using TunesGO:
To transfer your files from PC to iPhone just follow this guide:
- Go to https://tunesgo.wondershare.com/ and download the latest version of iPhone Transfer software for your desired OS (Operating System)
- Now install it on your computer
- Run TunesGO
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable
- It will detect the phone (Once you have connected)
- Once connected then select the desired options from the tab (like music, video, photo..etc)
- Now let’s take an example of music then you can transfer music from your PC to iPhone with one click, All you have to do is click on the “Add” button then select “Add File“
- Then just follow the on screen instructions to transfer any of the file or data from your PC to iPhone
I took the example of adding music from PC to iPhone (as mentioned in step 7) but the instructions are almost same for all other data or files like video, contacts, pictures..etc
The UI of this software is so simple, So you won’t get any problem while following the on screen instructions
That’s it now you can transfer contacts/messages/pictures/music/video from PC to iPhone without using itunes
If you have any queries then feel free to ask it in the comment section below.