This is a Guest Post by Neeraj Bisht
A highly competent Windows disk recovery tool to recover data from the computer’s hard disk drives
Kernel for Windows is a renowned FAT and NTFS data recovery solution offering an easy to use, user-friendly interface making the entire data recovery process a much easier task even for beginners. Three different scan modes make recovering every single bit of data that got lost due to any unknown reason. All the major functions listed in the toolbar like Save Snapshot, Load Snapshot, etc. makes working with the software faster; the functions that you can perform from menu bar as well. An extremely easy to use graphical user interface makes performing the basic operations for Windows data recovery a much easier task. It proved to be a best tool for novice users or learners for accurate Windows disk recovery.
Visit: http://bit.ly/1FV4mtQ (To download the tool)
Extensible support to data recovery from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems; the files or folders that got deleted permanently using Shift + Delete keys can be easily recovered using this tool. The Save Recovery Snapshot and Load Recovery Snapshot features make data recovery faster and saves significant amount of time consumed in scanning the drives. Not only this, it eases finding specific file type(s) amongst thousands of recovered files.
I have always wondered how to recover data from Windows partitions when the data get lost due to accidental or intentional formatting of hard disk partitions, damaged or deleted partition structures, corrupted Windows file systems, corrupt Windows registry, etc. Available three different scanning modes made recovering data with much accuracy. Choose the Quick Scan of data recovery to recover recently deleted files and folders. Extensive Scan mode, a comparatively slower than Quick Scan thoroughly scans disk drives to recover those files and folders that Quick Scan mode fails to recover. In the last comes the File Trace mode, a slowest mode that scans a hard drive sector-by-sector and recovers maximum amount of data making it the most efficient data recovery mode. Choosing File Trace mode is appropriate when both Quick Scan mode and Extensive Scan mode fails to produce desired results.
Its outstanding feature to recover deleted files and displaying them in Red color for easy identification makes it an extra-ordinary solution. Displayed recovered data in tree-like structure on completion of scanning process simplifies searching folders to a much extent. None than the less the tool eases finding specific file(s) amongst thousands of recovered files with the entrenched Find Files and File Filter features. Get a preview of the entire recovered data to check the accuracy and proficiency of the software. What you can do more is you can configure the settings prior to scanning the hard disk drive. Mentioning the few include Sectors to read in single attempt, rename/overwrite/skip duplicate files, number of retries on bad sectors, etc.
Using this eminent Windows data recovery solution you can recover data from both physical as well as logical devices. The data from hard disk attached and the logical drives appearing in the computer can be recovered using this tool. When launched, select the recovery mode with which you want to scan the disk drive; all physical devices and logical drives available in the computer appears. Select a hard disk or logical drive from which you want to recover the data, follow the on-screen steps and the tool will display the recovered data with complete accuracy.
Despite these, using File Trace scan mode one can specify what file types you like to recover. You can specify only the Archive files, Document files, Database files, E-mail file, Web files, Graphic files, or Media files to recover the data from. Available in three different licenses: Home, Corporate, and Technician; the Home/SOHO license is for home or personal use for $49, Corporate/Government user license for corporate/small and medium enterprises/government/academic institutions at a price of $99 and Technician license for data recovery companies/computer repair and maintenance firms for $199.
Providing full support to Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows ME, and Windows NT, the tool recovers data from FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, and NTFS5 file systems and is also available for a free trial to let users evaluate its capabilities prior to its purchase.
- Data recovery from both physical as well as logical device.Recovers all types of files, such as images, video files, music files, database files, email files, media files, archive files, and graphic files.
- Recovers all types of files, such as images, video files, music files, database files, email files, media files, archive files, and graphic files.Displays recovered folders in a tree-like structure that eases the search process.
- Displays recovered folders in a tree-like structure that eases the search process.Displays deleted files (that are now recovered) in Red color for quick identification.
- Displays deleted files (that are now recovered) in Red color for quick identification.Find Files option helps you search for a specific type of files in the recovered data.
- Find Files option helps you search for a specific type of files in the recovered data.Enables previewing recovered files before saving.
- Enables previewing recovered files before saving.Save Snapshot and Load Snapshot features, the two beneficial features helps saving
- Save Snapshot and Load Snapshot features, the two beneficial features helps saving time consumed in the recovery process.Enables configuring Software Settings prior to scanning the hard disk drives.
- Enables configuring Software Settings prior to scanning the hard disk drives.Fully supports long file names.
- Fully supports long file names.Supports all types of drives, such as IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives.
- Supports all types of drives, such as IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives.
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 95
Did you like this tool? Then you can subscribe us to get similar tool reviews directly in your inbox. You can also like us on Facebook