So basically what you will need?
You will need an emulator called PPSSPP that will help you to run all the PSP games on your android device. PPSSPP is the best PSP emulator for android, It can also run the game at high definition and have many extra features.
Some of the top listed games for PPSSPP :
– Dragon Ball Z
– Burnout Legends
– Final Fantasy
– Soul Calibur
– Tekken 6/Dark Resurrection
More lists of games for PPSSPP (All Genres) : http://bit.ly/19wkh9D
1) You cannot run all the games because the compatibility of running the games is depend on the power of your android device
2) You can even play other games, but for this your have to dump your PSP games and then convert them into ISO/CSO to run it on your android device
3) You will need android version 2.3 and up to run the PSP games on your android.
Steps to run the PSP games on your device :
*In this guide will take the example of Dragon Ball Z game (For gaming on android)
1) Download the PPSSPP emulator from here : http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html
2) Download the ISOs/CSOs from here : http://bit.ly/1JpuF2Z (ISO/CSO of Dragon Ball Z as an example)
3) Now keep the ISO/CSO file in the separate folder (ie. name it as any thing like “PSP Games”) in your Phone Memory/SDCARD
4) Open the PPSSPP emulator
5) Search for the game
Also Read : How to beautify your android’s old look
6) Done!! Now you can enjoy the PSP game in your android device
Here is a video by “Boss Tanaca” (YouTube Channel) , Playing PSP game (Dragon Ball Z) on android :
Thats it.. So you can now enjoy all your favourite PSP games on your android. Please do tell us that which PSP game did you liked the most on your android device. If you face any problem then do not forget to contact us, We will try our best to help you.
If you liked this article then do not forget to subscribe us OR you can like us on Facebook