New fonts can really spice up an otherwise boring invitation, letter, or blog. But with so many websites online, where does one go to locate the best available fonts?
There is a site called FontDaddy.com which helps you find the best fonts available, including both the newer fonts and the old classics that we are all familiar with.
This site is great for all types of people, whether you are a graphic designer looking for some new fonts for any projects you have, or a student looking to spice up a report. Even business owners can find free fonts to help creating websites, banners, and logos.
Search or browse font categories and download free fonts on FontDaddy.com. The site is a leading resource for finding free fonts for both Mac and Windows computers. The site has thousands of free fonts you can download for both private and commercial use.
The site lets users download all kinds of fonts and leave ratings, feedbacks or comments on the fonts.
FontDaddy also contains real-time updated lists of top-rated and top-downloaded fonts.
Here is a tutorial on how to download and install fonts on your computer:
Downloading the font:
Downloading fonts from FontDaddy.com is easy as 1-2-3
- First go to FontDaddy.com
- Select the Font which you want to download, I recommend you to check the “Top Rated” section
- Just click on “MORE DETAILS” to see the character Map
- If you liked the font then all you need to do is click on the “DOWNLOAD” button
- Bang!! You have downloaded your favourite font!
Installing the font on your computer:
Installing font on your computer is as easy as downloading them. So lets get started:
For this you will need winrar/winzip as all the fonts which are downloaded from FontDaddy.com are in zipped, So you can download the winzip/zinrar from this site:
Now follow these steps to install the font on your computer:
- Extract the font which you have recently downloaded from FontDaddy.com
- If you are using Windows 7 or above: Just right-click on the .ttf file (the extracted font file) and click on Install
- If you are using Windows XP: then all you need to do is copy the extracted .ttf file to “C:\Windows\Fonts“
- If you are using Mac: Then just double-click on the .ttf file and click on “Install Font” button
2. Thats it!! You have successfully installed the font on your computer.
If you have any queries then feel free to ask it via comment section below.
If you liked this article and want a similar article directly in your inbox then you can subscribe to our newsletter OR you can also like us on Facebook