Previously I posted about how you can add Snowfall Effect on your WordPress blog but today I will guide you on how you can add snowfall effect on your blogspot blog which can make your blog look more cool and beautiful in this Christmas season!!
This is a very nice tutorial for those who wants to make snowfall on their blog, This tutorial is also as easy as 1-2-3 that anyone can perform this on their blogspot blogs. So let’s get started:
How to Add Snowfall Effect on Your Blogspot (Google Blogger) Blog:
What you will need:
- A code that will be required for the snowfall effect.
- Now go to your blogspot blog’s Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML
- Search for </head> use “Ctrl + F“
- Now paste the above (copied) code before </head>
Now you can see that there is an amazing snowfall effect on your blogspot blog
To make the changes in your snowfall effect, You can edit the following code:
- minSize: 10 : By changing the value you can change the minimum size of the snowflakes
- maxSize: 50 : By changing the value you can change the maximum size of the snowflakes
- newOn: 400 : By changing the value you can change the quantity of snowflakes (snowfall)
- flakeColor: '#ffffff' : By changing the value you can change the color of the flakes. For more HEX color codes visit http://www.color-hex.com/
For snowfall effect on WordPress blogs, Visit this guide: How to Add Snowfall Effect on Your WordPress Blog (Christmas Special)
That’s it!! hope you liked this guide. If you face any problem while applying the code or with the code, You can contact us via contact us page or via comment section below.
If you liked this article and want a similar article directly in your inbox then you can subscribe to our newsletter from below OR you can also like us on Facebook